Keeping up with the vast array of outputs and developments from all 9 of the Pathfinder projects can be challenging, so as the potential for summer reading beckons, take a look through the list of outputs that have been produced thus far.
This document is intended to give an at-a-glance overview and links to the range of Pathfinder outputs that have been developed up until August 2015, so that you can easily see which of these resources/ reports/ tools would be of most use to your institution. We have brought together the work of the OA Good Practice Pathfinders under relevant themes/headings so that it is easier to see how they are addressing key areas of concern around OA implementation.
Please note that a fuller update from Spring 2015 is available here and the next full update will be released in September/ October 2015.
All Pathfinder outputs are also regularly added to this blog under the following headings:
- Baselining/ landscaping activities (this relates to understanding the progress made across the institution in terms of OA implementation)
- Cost Management (this relates to the approaches projects have taken to managing costs related to the management of OA implementation)
- Advocacy (this relates to how OA implementation is being communicating/ advocating across the institution, but mainly to its researchers)
- Structural Workflows (these are processes/ workflows/ lifecycles related to the implementation of OA across the institution)
- Metadata and systems (this relates to how projects have been developing systems and metadata to improve the automated management of OA)
As mentioned above, this is intended as an interim update, but a full synthesis of all Pathfinder outputs will be released in September/ October. If you would like more information, please do join us on the email list: OAGOODPRACTICE@jiscmail.co.uk or join us at one of our workshops (listed here)