One of the Pathfinder projects, UCL, is hosting its 2nd annual Open Access Conference takes place on 22nd October, from 3-5pm, in the Darwin Lecture Theatre. The conference is an opportunity to learn about recent open access developments, including the open access policy for the next REF.
The conference is aimed at UCL researchers, but there will be some space for external attendees, too. E-mail the Open Access Team to book your place.
Confirmed speakers are:
- Professor Steve Caddick, Vice-Provost (Enterprise and London), and Vernon Professor of Organic Chemistry and Chemical Biology, UCL.
- Professor Geoffrey Crossick, Distinguished Professor of the Humanities, School of Advanced Study, and chair of HEFCE’s Open Access and Monographs project.
- Professor Robert Harvey, Professor of Molecular Neuroscience and Genetics and Associate Director for Research, UCL School of Pharmacy.
- Dr Verity Emmans, Wiley Open Access.
- Catherine Sharp, Open Access Funding Manager, UCL.